Thursday, January 27, 2011

Presentation of MUMBAI!!!

I think I did well on my voice and information, although I wasn't able to answer all questions correctly. Also I didn't speak to the white board and that is a huge win (I have stage fright sometimes). For other presentations I should double check my information because I had one single fact wrong, Gandhi did not die from starvation, he died from a gun shot. I should write about environmental groups in the city. Without it would sound like a complete dump. It was great listening to others talking about their cities. I learned a lot of history about Korea and a language that was made by a kind. I learned about Delhi and its castles. I had a good clear voice, had good info, answered most questions and never stumbled. I think I did really good by the comments I got after the presentations. I was really scared that they would give me okay comments, giving me advice was really good and they gave me many good things.

I love India

No comments:

Post a Comment