Monday, January 10, 2011

New years Resolutions

My first new years resolution is becoming a better trombone player, I have just recently joined band to play the trombone. On my first try it became a great hobby of mine, I have become better since that moment, although still I have stage fright I performed on a concert with the rest of the band. During the concerts I made a few note mistakes. Today I have made a great change and  expecting an ENORMOUS change by the end of the year.

Okay guys.... My second new years resolution is to become way more organized, my locker is a plane plunging from the sky bursting into flames, every second I can see the chances of organization happening becoming lower, just about as low as the inner core actually is. I am pretty sure that if I can't clean it up then I will be late for all of my classes. I hope that something can lift that burning plane higher and that everything will go back to normal.

Let me tell you something you don't know about myself, I used to have cooking lessons (breakfast) and maybe on the third day when we started making things I fell in love with cooking. Almost every Sunday I make breakfast for the family and they say that it was amazing, and just for the sake of being honest I love my cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment