Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mudd skippers Piont of veiw on the Kuala Selangor trip

One day I was skipping along a muddy path which led me towards a mangrove forest. Belive there were TONS of people there trying to plant trees, yet most of them sank in the mud till their knees. Anyways i went a little closer to the HUGE people and suddenly some one that goes by the name Owenski picked me up and I lay still. He was so proud of himself that he showed me to a random blond guy that goes by the name Pasha. He said my name should be TOMMY!!! Who on earth would name such a lonely fish that skipps on water Tommy, my real name is Arshavin!. I lay there thinking they were going to eat me! They were laughing their heads off, soon enough they showed me to a strange bald guy that goes with the name.... let me think... SHEFLIN ohh yes Mr.Sheflin. Well I dont remember him any of that stuff so the blond dude Pasha says let the fish down now. By that time I was already falling asleep, they let me go and said goodbye Tommy! I skipped away thinking crabs are going to eat me or someone else is going to pick me up. That was almost the end of the day for me, I had some other boring things that I forgot as well so as you can see I have a bad memory. So thank you for wasting your time listening to my time, I going out to have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment