Monday, September 12, 2011

My name- Pavel

Pavel

Honestly, I love my name, although I hate the fact that its a very popular name in Russia. One of the things I love though, is the Russian tune to it.If anyone ever hears my name, ‘Pasha’ they know that I’m from Russia. That’s why I like it, it’s pure Russian.
My name means small and humble. I have to say I like that, but I’m the opposite, I wish I was humble though. My name is small and simple, another form of ‘Paul’, which I find the worst name I heard. Paul is a pretty popular name and it’s boring.
If I could change my name it would be Nikolai. I guess because everyone would be like “I bet that guy is from Russia”. No one that’s not from Russia could have that name, or that would be weird. I find my name the best! It may not be unique in Russia, but it is to me. I WOULD NEVER CHANGE MY NAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment